Due to increased pool hire costs from April and with the Swim Card system being misused the Club at it’s AGM this week agreed to the following changes effective from 1st December 2017:
- Current Swim Card system to end and swimmers are limited at all times to their designated night linked to their Standing Order payment.
- Training fees per swimmer will now be £14 a month for 1 session a week (currently £12) or £22 a month for 2 sessions a week (no change) or £30 a month for 3 sessions a week (currently £32).
- The Trial Swim Card will remain for new joiners at £10 for first 4 sessions.
- A new Swim Card will be available for those aged 18yrs+ at £20 for 5 sessions.
- There’ll be a 4-week break in the summer holidays to allow coaches a rest.
If the changes in fees affect you please make arrangements with your Bank to change your Standing Order in time for your December payment.
If you want to increase your weekly sessions then we do currently have room across all sessions.